Local Dining Favorites
Take a boat trip (call up the water taxi or hop on your own) to any of our local favorites:
- The Fishery- The closest restaurant by boat
- Johnny Levrock's- A local seafood favorite
- Cabbage Key- A classic landmark burger joint on an island only accessible by boat (about a 10 mile boat ride)
- Beach Road Wine Bar & Bistro- Beautiful outdoor seating area, live music and incredible food
- Stump Pass Marina- With seating under a thatched roof
- Gasparilla Inn- A historic (and expensive!) restaurant on Boca Grande. Coat required.
- Rum Bay- A casual restaurant located at Palm Island Resort on Knight Island. Knight Island is connected to Little Gasparilla by beach, so if you're up for a long walk on the beach (about 4 miles each way), you could walk there. (It is not accessible by golf cart). You can also kayak or boat there.